Alltime10s: The Review

Username: Alltime10s
Official Channel Name: Alltime10s
Number of videos: +580
Number of videos views: +265,000,000
Subscribers as for July 2013: +1,100,000

Basic Info:

What is _____ and what kind of videos do they upload?

It is a London-based channel that features countdowns and lists in video form. Their videos contain 10 items and facts about a particular subject. Each video has a different themes and music, accompanied by texts with no dialog, made by a team. Rarely, the y would also link videos on something related to the topic of that video.

What are the shows in that channel?

That's the only one actually. Their other show is in another channel.

My Review:

What are you're thoughts about this channel?

Since the first time I watch their videos, I was immediately hook by it. Their videos and topics kept me interested and keep me wanting for more. I like how they change the theme in each video. They can go from dark and serious to silly and casual and that. It would surprised me whenever they did. I also like the short length their videos too. 

Is there something you would like them to improve on?

I just wish they put more info considering it's an interesting topic. Asides from that, keep up the good work!

What's your rating then? 

 6/7 Stars: For the good qualities stated above.

To whom would you recommend this channel?

Anyone! (as long as they could read.)

Links to check out:


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento